Old 05-01-2018, 07:43 AM
kingsnake2
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2012

Originally Posted by samimifs View Post
Hello Everyone,

I am fairly new to this forum and just wanted to make a post and introduce myself. I currently have 270 total flight hours, 100+ in the Cessna 172, 100+ in Piper Archer (pa-28-181) and 40hrs in the Seminole (Pa-44-180). I am an Embry Riddle grad with a degree in Aeronautics! At this point of my career CFI is not an option for me due to my financial situations so I have been actively looking and applying at every place I could think of. I am very flexible with re-locating and working hard hours and my main goal is to build time. Is there anywhere that you guys would recommend me applying to that I might have missed out or anyone I can get in personal contact with would be much appreciated. I have looked at places in Alaska, Hawaii, Marianas and just haven't had any luck with my total hours. I'm willing to do any job that would help me build some time and take the next step in my aviation career. I would appreciate any help/comments.

Best,

Soheil
Silver Airways helps sponsor CFI/CFII training and US Aviation Academy is hiring. PM me and I can make the connection and see if that's an option for you.