Old 05-03-2018, 08:37 AM
Sidewinder99
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2017
Position: Pa31

Originally Posted by samimifs View Post
Hello Everyone,

I am fairly new to this forum and just wanted to make a post and introduce myself. I currently have 270 total flight hours, 100+ in the Cessna 172, 100+ in Piper Archer (pa-28-181) and 40hrs in the Seminole (Pa-44-180). I am an Embry Riddle grad with a degree in Aeronautics! At this point of my career CFI is not an option for me due to my financial situations so I have been actively looking and applying at every place I could think of. I am very flexible with re-locating and working hard hours and my main goal is to build time. Is there anywhere that you guys would recommend me applying to that I might have missed out or anyone I can get in personal contact with would be much appreciated. I have looked at places in Alaska, Hawaii, Marianas and just haven't had any luck with my total hours. I'm willing to do any job that would help me build some time and take the next step in my aviation career. I would appreciate any help/comments.

Best,

Soheil

Your best bet for building flight time is with Hageland in Alaska. They will take you with 250 hours and you’ll build close to 800 hours your first year and make good money. You need a referral though without that you don’t have a chance. If your interested send me a message.