View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 06:40 AM
Pedro4President
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2016

Originally Posted by pitchattitude View Post
I may get jumped on for starting a new thread for this. I know this has been brought up in several of the other threads. I’m not a doom and gloom basher, but certainly not happy about how things have worked out at Envoy. I was looking at info for other airlines on the APC pages and there was an Envoy ad that popped out at me. SIX years to flow it says.

I clicked on the link Envoy Air Direct Entry Captains and the pay chart it shows actually says year FIVE is a blended Envoy/AA rate! They are effectively saying if you get hired now you will be at AA in five and a half years! While I wish this were true, there is NO way. The company needs to show the math. The union needs to do something about this. If Envoy wants to sell this BS, they need to tell the rest of us that are here how they are going to make this happen.

It is also advertising 950 hours as DEC. I know they are counting the 50 hours if IOE, but we all know you are not eligible to bid for or enter training without 1000 hours if qualifying time.
Its worse then you realize....

To get a blended 5th year pay, then flow is at FOUR years and six months. This right here is the BIGGEST load of BS I have ever seen come out from the recruitment department.

I'm going to bet someone in the training department made the same mistake you did and didn't realize they were saying you would be at AA in 4.5 years. I am hoping this is a mistake instead of someone being nefarious.