View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 01:47 PM
Jetlife
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2013

Originally Posted by Mea25000 View Post
Mea25000 , 03-10-2018 01:40 AM
7 years I imagine is correct for Alaska going forward. There are 4 year upgrades right now but that is because there was a three year gap in hiring. So those hired at the beginning of the last hiring boom benefited from this situation. The new numbers that I have seen have very little growth over the next 24 months which will slow hiring and upgrades... it looks like hiring for attrition, plus 50 to 100 a year for growth

This is not big news. I posted this a couple months ago. Big news is coming though. NDA police are watching me though so I better behave. Everyone is going to be fine RELAX. Man though... some of these posts in the last week. Grow up guys, yeah we can fight like brothers but after next week it’s over... grow up move on and we really are a family now. Let’s not be that dysfunctional of a family. It’s almost summer everyone, I live in the PNW and that means time to get out and enjoy.
Come on man you can post BIG NEWS IS COMING and leave us hanging like that... You are saying everyone will be fine, what do you mean?