View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 05:05 PM
suddenimpact
Banned

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by Globemaster2827 View Post
Could you please knock it off with the conspiracy theories. Union Leadership has far more responsibility than those who sit on the side line and B!tch. If you had a spine you'd have put together your own slate to fix the problems that you see, but that'd be too much work on your part. You are actively impeding our progress.
Conspiracy theories???? You must be a avid viewer of FOX news.

I encourage everyone to check other sources for anything your told whether from me, your leadership or anyone in general but from other sources without a vested interest.

Everything I have said is factual and has evidence to back it up. Was actually going to file charges and/or sue over some of the ExCo Chairman's actions not mentioned here. Looking at the time it took and lack of penalty the Teamsters gave to the guys at Joint Council 41 committing felony fraud/theft of the memberships funds (Here on the Teamsters public site pdf Page 29 right hand side Ohio Conference for 1.7 million). BTW we are part of Joint Council 41. I don't think I should waste my time doing so or suing. Suing, who wants to be that guy suing his own union because of bad elected leadership?

While I would prefer to air my grievances on our own internal communications forums, the existing ExCo has removed memberships ability to post there and moved it away from 1224 to facebook where it is maintained by a loose group of pilots per one of our now ExCo under the guise it's not an official comms channel but is regularly used as an interface on union calls as one. Yet, they ban all that express an opinion there due to it being outside the Local and not subject to fair representation by 1224. Sounds like controlling the voices of the membership.

Run for office? Thought about it. After over two decades of union work under the past MECs/ExCos and accomplishing much together, I'm kind of spent after dealing with this last ExCo lack of morals or ethics. I think I'll just leave like the many-many others that got purged by him and point out the lies in hopes others think about it. Even funnier, I've had job offers from committee chairs to help out, but told them no to keep them out of trouble with the Bob.

Other than being a P2P puppet, what have you done?

I think most progress will continue despite my postings. Small section by small section. This is most likely headed for arbitration. While we should close the sections we can, the big ones will probably be left on the table for the arbiter to decide.