View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 03:16 AM
Fdxlag2
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2016

Originally Posted by FlyHIGHgoFAST View Post
Industry standard for being covered under a commuter clause is to have one commute flight (on any airline, not just your own airline) and a backup both prior to showtime. Doesn’t need to be complicated. Hell, some airlines only require 1 flight...

While we are at it, why is your sick bank docked for a fatigue call after the committee reviews it and seems it a legit fatigue call? I understand initially docking sick but how about a credit back after it is reviewed. If they created a schedule that caused you to not be fit for duty, shouldn’t you be paid and not have to get it from sick?

Sorry for thread drift...
And what is industry standard for you missing your trip. You don’t get paid, just like FDX. As I said earlier we already have industry standard, what we are arguing about is whether or not you keep your hours in your make up bank. Most people who work here consider commuting to work one of the best features of working here. One of my fears is in trying to make it a little better for some we screw it up for others.