View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 12:00 PM
theUpsideDown
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2017

Originally Posted by Blueskies21 View Post
He was trying to tell you to chill and instead you went on a rant to tell him he's wrong, interesting.

For clarity, this is a 9E guy currently AT Delta, maybe his opinion is actually pretty worthwhile for what's required to get to Delta.

Lastly, we all know the DGI can't start until the SSP's are gone. (There's some question whether the ETD pilots also hold it up) Last I heard the last SSP's expected to be gone in June. Once the last SSP's are gone there will be something to complain about, until then, it's all speculation. They don't HAVE to tell us a bunch before then; July 1 they could say "send us an email and submit your app to Delta" it's not necessarily a huge process.

But if you want to continue to be all riled up, be my guest.
Normally i would take my time and shrink my reply length. If it comes off as a rant that isn't my intent. I hit his high point, referred him to the rest of my posts if he has some question on my position or his own (because it is in flux), and then resaid what I said. It's gone from I'm wrong, to I'm not positive enough, to I'm not chill enough, and maybe that's what I get for posting here.

I've been warned not to post because facts are the last thing that matter online. So while I mockingly thank you and others for your pro-tips, I'm done. Let the [female dog]-boards be the [female-dog]-boards.