View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 02:02 PM
4myfamily
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2015
Position: CA CRJ900

Originally Posted by theUpsideDown View Post
What I said was that the DGI wasn't meaningful. Not that it wouldn't start. I did say that there are pilots here qualified and no interview has happened.

Also I'd refer you to my and your previous posts as to what you're "just" saying, and that will clarify the rest of the above.

The DGI, as it stands, will have to change (again). But none of that was what i was referring to. A post was made blaming the union, for the DGI not going. My point was to stop blaming the union. As ive said for a while, you chose to come here with a dgi that had no contractual binding.

On one of my post i was corrected about no one being eligible, which is factually incorrect, and i replied. You came in shortly after needing to correct my attitude.

My point is and remains don't blame the union or even other pilots for this DGI not being what it was sold as. There are far too many opportunities, and if you aren't happy here leave. I have no problem showing up here for work, doing my job, and getting that check (my favorite part).

Now if I'm not positive enough for you, in my viewpoint that's a "you" problem not a "me" problem.
Filler is my only option

Last edited by 4myfamily; 05-08-2018 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Just not worth it