Thread: Sam Pool Email
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 06:26 AM
havick206
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2017

Originally Posted by fatman View Post
I’m happy for a 3-5 month bump in my flow date. ****ty that I can’t even hide on reserve now so I’m not forced to upgrade. Happy that at least, when they send my ass to lagarbage I get hotels. Still a ****ty two leg commute but I guess the plaza and A12 passes aren’t SOO bad. But I get some more money once I’m awarded CA. Not terrible. Still think that for the amount leverage we had, this fell short.

Can everyone stop whining about how the PPs were crapped on. Sorry the NHs don’t get to experience the same stuff you did, but that’s because most of them were still in high school. Everyone in this industry knows it’s all a timing game. That’s why those 200 or so lifers on the top of seniority list didn’t go to dAAdy. Cause it was a different time. You guys came in at a bad time. I mean we are talking 5years post 9/11. Don’t tell me you didn’t think it would have a been a crap ride. Some of you probably are the same ones that got hired with 300 hrs. And in ten years when you’re a 777 capt and legislators change the 1500hr rule, you’ll be sitting pretty. It’s all timing and you guys just happened to miss the mark.
To put things into context, what rough seniority number are you right now? You probably can hold DFW (or any other base) right now if your avoiding flying to upgrade.