View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 03:13 AM
Han Solo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2013
Position: Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy

Originally Posted by laurabos View Post
Lmaooo dude i'm a 17 year old girl who is thinking about being a pilot when she's older and just wanted to know around how many days in a row they work ��
Well your threads don't add up to your new and improved story. Can't say I believe you but I'll give you and any other 17 year olds reading this the same advice as I'd give my own 17 year old daughter if she were in your shoes (and she ever listened to me). Don't marry a flight attendant. And while it is certainly possible and I've seen it work, don't plan your life around your high school crush (unless your boyfriend's name is George Bush, then go ahead). You should do whatever it is you want to do with your life and let the chips fall where they may. Trying to pick matching careers in HS is a recipe for a lot of pain, missed opportunity, and regret down the road. More than half of all marriages end in divorce, don't plan YOUR life around somebody else's, especially at such a young age. And just in case I wasn't clear, don't marry an FA.