View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 09:11 AM
KnockKnock
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Originally Posted by All Bizniz View Post
With 20 days OFF? 70 hours-ish.. But get this... On the other end of the spectrum...... I'll see your 80 hours and raise you 15.5 hrs (95.5 hrs) for your same 16 days off!! (that's my schedule for this month,May)

If you're doing it for the kids n sh!t, Pref Bid is the way to go!

That's the beauty of Pref Bid.. Whatever you desire, you can customize to your hearts content! On any given month I can bid for a stretch of days OFF that effectively is like.. you guessed it! VACATION!! I can do that 12 times a year!

Put a 8 or 10 days OFF stretch at the end of of one month together with another stretch of 8 or 10 days OFF at the beginning of the next month and you can get 16 to 20 Days OFF while still crediting high 80s in both months... I could do that 5 or 6 times a year.... And I still haven't even touched my real Vacation days....

Here's the take away.... Applied evenly to both, whether the Scheduling Rules are great or terrible, you will still have better overall flexibility and control of the schedule you will be awarded each month using Pref Bid as opposed to Line Bidding.
That may be the way it used to be but I want to know how it is now? Are you still getting the lines built the way you want them and everyone who’s complaining about QOL going down is just being dramatic or are you actually noticing a downward trend in pairing construction?