Old 05-10-2018, 10:39 AM
PRS Guitars
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2013
Position: A320 CA

Originally Posted by NewCareer View Post
How come I am posting on here and somethings Post immediately and some go into a black hole. I just spend 80 minutes typing something out, submit, and poof. Like it never happened.
Same thing has happened to me. Basically the website times out on you and you lose everything you typed when you hit submit. I’ve lost some of my best posts that way and then too lazy to redo it.

What I do now, is always copy my post before hitting submit, them if you lose it just reply again and paste.

Oh and for your question, I won’t touch on the financials, which others have done a nice job commenting on. The training though. You do not need to go to a full school, don’t do it, it will be a waste of money. You should already be close to Meeting Commercial requirements. Just learn the maneuvers with a CFI and knock it out, or get your multi private followed by multi commercial, then SE add on, then get your CFI and get a job as a contract CFI. Work at night and weekends and keep your day job. You should be charging at least $75 an hour in that part of the country, handshake to handshake. Way more if you can intice your wall street buddies to learn to fly.