View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 07:13 AM
DL31082
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2009
Position: 320 CA

Originally Posted by Green Needles View Post
"Just a quick rundown on the new time clock. Today we pushed and sat for an hour without firing the engines. When we finally did start the engines and move to the runway and departed we got the message for wheel movement. Upon arriving in LGA I checked my schedule and it showed we departed an hour after we pushed. Called CS and they showed the same thing. Long story short I called the dispatcher and was handed off a few times and finally got it resolved for us. Come to find out they said that our pay was being started upon wheel movement and not when the door was shut and brakes released. This has been happening for the past week. This still has not reflected in rainmaker but they said they would fix it. So watch your time and pay especially in a delayed movement of the airplane. We are talking about a hour and half of pay not reflecting. You probably wouldn’t notice something like that sitting for 10 mins."

Here's the cut and paste from over there. I'm curious if anyone else is experiencing the same.
It doesn’t matter what your schedule says. What does rainmaker say? And yes they can be different.