View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 08:53 PM
Screwed
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2013

Originally Posted by Bungalow View Post
Let’s take it one at a time

1- I never said that Atlas was such a good place to work.

2- I am no super pilot. By your own admission “10-25 pilots leave every month and hundreds in the last years” so it must not be that difficult. You are either not trying very hard or you are not very good.

Only a complete "------" would post that it is not that difficult to get a with a top tier airline. You do know that thousands and thousands of pilots have applied to UPS, FedEx, Delta etc. etc. It must have been magnificent for you to get your job there instantly. After all, as you said "its not that hard." Please explain to us all how you did it so we can copy your easy instant success.

3- Sure I only have 3 posts and just joined APC, but I’m quite certain there was a time you had just joined and had a whopping 3 posts. Were you a management troll then ?

Nope, but I at least had enough sense to not just jump right in and start posting statements that are complete garbage.

You wrote that you are not looking for a job and especially not Atlas. So please tell us how you are such an expert on Atlas and or even the ACMI industry?

It must be fantastic to be you! You are an Atlas/ACMI expert and you never even worked here!

So who do YOU work for?