View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 05:51 AM
Davetastic
Ice-bagger

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by RandomPerson View Post
Wtf. Are you mentally challenged? Someone btrying to leave isn't allowed to care about the negotiation? Ever heard of pattern bargaining? Wait, you did actually do union work at expressjet....man....no wonder they had such a hard time with guys like you working "for them".
I NEVER said that someone trying to leave is not allowed to care, I asked WHY would they. No need for insults. So Mr. mentally challenged, asked and answered. But if we are being technically accurate, I actually did not ask that question. I merely proposed that the OP in a previous post was trying to make that point.

But one thing is for sure, you are certainly reading your teamsters handouts!! Sure, go ahead and throw around a union term with no context. That'll make you sound real smart.

What are you suggesting, that we handed Atlas with a "take it or leave it" pattern agreement? Or perhaps using that strategy we could be susceptible to concessions right? Well, negotiating committee randomperson, that would certainly explain a few things with regard to our position during these negotiations.