View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 07:04 AM
queue
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by jtrain609 View Post
No, that's not fine. What you do is undermine the collective goals of our union by publicly attacking the MEC. We are strongest when we stand united, not when we squabble and negotiate in public. The discord you sow doesn't help us, it hurts our collective cause, which is another reason I think you're a plant from F&H.

There are pathways to let your concern be known within the union, none of which you can follow, because you're not a member.
I don't accept your argument. The root cause of "divisiveness" is BJ and their lack of adequate pay and contractual work rules. ALPA is a means to an end, but by no means the only choice. I simply won't accept less and you shouldn't either. I'm on the side of ALPA but even with my concern heard by ALPA, they are not acted on. Listening to someone is not the same as showing results based on that message.

What hurts us the most are apologists and low standard defeatists. They will roll over and clean the airplane while being happy with crumbs thrown at them for pay and work rules. Maybe you should look more carefully at them.

I am in wait and see mode right now. But I promise that I will vote NO if *ANY* sentence is inadequate or otherwise there is contractual language missing.

This communique is for entertainment purposes only. It does not implicitly or explicitly acknowledge employment with any air carrier nor is any relationship implied. This communique does not represent the opinions or policies of ALPA or JB ALPA and does not represent the collective pilot group, ALPA, nor does it imply collective bargaining, advocacy, or workforce actions intended to disrupt operations.