View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 01:08 PM
Davetastic
Ice-bagger

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by RandomPerson View Post
LOL! I don't know what's dumber, thinking you're anonymous on here with that name or posting the way you do without being anonymous. Everyone knows who you are.
Why do think it is dumb? I told you I don't care that people know who I am. That is why I used this username. I have never received a phone call or email from the union or the company for my posts, and if I did, I'd like to know what is it that one might find in violation of any rule or law. I say, "come at me bruh", to quote a common phrase utilized by the younger generation of today.

But yet again, you are making me the topic of debate rather than what this thread is about. Go ahead, attack me, call me names and emphasize what an idiot you think that I am.....but the whole industry is watching our pilot group attack other pilots of the same local, merely because of a difference opinion about the union political message. If attrition is what you are trying to achieve by making flying with the likes of you so totally distasteful, you just might actually accomplish that goal. What a shame.