Old 05-14-2018, 11:39 AM
MarkVI
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2015

I don’t think you can quantify why any single regional as “best.” Let me explain:

Endeavor pays the top in the regional game — but to get that pay you’ll wait three quarters or more for a class date. If you haven’t already gotten a date, expect to be placed in the pool for when they need you down the line. If you’re willing to sacrifice a significant amount of seniority up front and money is your absolute strongest desire, Endeavor is the place you want to study for.

If you live in Orlando (as I do), Silver offers a no-move in-base option. The cost of that option is quite simple: you’ll fly Saab’s and ATR’s and get payed below industry average. But, you’ll be in-base.

If you’ve got to drive an E175 (for some reason this is big for some guys), the Envoy offers a great fleet of E175’s backed by a mainline parent.

It’s all about perspective. I think PSA is great, because it fits my specific wants and needs. Does it need improvement in some areas? Yeah. But I’ll also argue that a lot of that is attributed to the pilot group letting the wrong combination of people (save for a few) sit down with the company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk