View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 03:10 PM
bizzlepilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2017
Position: Swimming, or drowning, depends on the day.

Originally Posted by ArmyFW View Post
I’m about to finish my undergraduate degree in Business and Management and am looking to start a Master’s program very shortly after and I can’t decide what route to take. I am stuck between choosing a finance degree from somewhere like Webster university or Georgetown online if I can get accepted, or a Master’s in aeronautics from Embry-Riddle. If I can’t get accepted in a good school (My GPA is a 3.6 currently but I am graduating from a small school) for the finance degree would it be better to go to Embry-Riddle since they are a well known school? This is for a backup degree in case I lose my medical or get furloughed by an airline once I leave the Army. I have 5 years left on my ADSO.
My take - go with the non-aviation related Master's, and try for the best school you can get. I did an MBA from a diploma mill while in the military only for the promotion (which was a huge waste of time). I just started an MPA at USC because I actually want something I'm interested in just in case the medical goes by-by. Whichever route you go, good luck!