View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 07:30 PM
Davetastic
Ice-bagger

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by JT8D View Post
You added to your last post after you posted it, so I posted twice to respond in full. Glad that tickles your funny bone.

I never personally attacked you. I know that, you know that, and you know the mods know that or you would’ve simply reported it. Instead of accepting it and moving on you’re digging in. It’s the internet equivalent to stomping and whining. If in your shoes, a real man would concede and move on with life. Clearly you’re not doing that.

I choose not to get dragged into your other trivial arguments because they are petty and ridiculous. Obviously that bothers you.
With this post, you are guilty of doing exactly what you claim that I am doing. You are digging in, not accepting it to then move on. So, in your words, are you stomping and whining? Does that mean that you are not a real man because you refuse to concede? What are you asking that I concede? My opinion? My happiness? My right to defend my position when it comes to those attacking me for it?

You say that you don't personally attack me, but I have given you clear cut examples of those attacks but you just say I have no clue what it means to be personally attacked. But then, I ask you what your definition of a personal attack is and instead of answering the question I get more harassment from you telling me to concede and calling into question my masculinity. You call my arguments trivial, petty and ridiculous. I call that flame bait and a personal attack.

I will continue to counter baseless claims and hyped up rhetoric on this forum and I will defend myself when I am harassed for my opinion and especially the constant harassment aimed squarely at me and me alone just because I don't march to the union drum as you would have me do. I too am here to inform just as you are, but I don't ridicule you as you and others here have done time and again.

Is it your goal to see if you can get me to the tipping point of frustration with the incessant attacks? Well, I will not tire if you are going to make me the subject of your internet entertainment.

But one final question of which I doubt you will answer, if my arguments are so trivial, petty and ridiculous, why do you keep responding to them other than to just call me names?