View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 10:24 PM
flyboy94
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2017
Position: FO

If they knew to structure there business model like most flight schools around the valley and just have a one year contract, listen to the pilot group with suggestions/concerns, have more competitive pay cause god knows they have the cash flow, and hires a chief pilot who fly's regularly and wants to fly and likes to fly then maybe more people would want to work for them. I mean who wouldn't want to fly DHC-6's and SC-7's as a PIC for time building instead of C-172's for 8 hours a day not flying. When they realize flight schools are offering $60,000 salary or more around the valley and there own pilots ask for a slight increase in pay and ignore the proposal completely, its hard to feel wanted and not expendable working there and I don't mean expendable with just being any regular employee "I MEAN CONTRACTOR" I meant expendable with my life because of there current fleet of aircraft they made us fly. Like I said amazing flight time you cannot get anywhere else, but nothing is more important then safety in my opinion in this industry and your own life.