View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 04:28 PM
queue
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by PasserOGas View Post
I was being sarcastic. LCC implies that the non-LCC guys dont care about cost or something.

The term "low cost carrier" is a made up term, as is which companies end up in that group. All airlines try to be as low cost as possible, including the "legacies". It is utter nonsense that we are an LCC, therefore our pay should be less. It is a made up term, made up category. We are a national airline, just like DAL, AA, UAL, and SWA.

FUPM

As far as I know, the only real classification for BJ is Part 121 air carrier, Flag carrier. Aren't AA, UA, DL also the same?

The whole "peer" airline thing is complete bunk to me. It's just a way to lower our pay and benefits.

This communique is for entertainment purposes only. It does not implicitly or explicitly acknowledge employment with any air carrier nor is any relationship implied. This communique does not represent the opinions or policies of ALPA or JB ALPA and does not represent the collective pilot group, ALPA, nor does it imply collective bargaining, advocacy, or workforce actions intended to disrupt operations.