View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 06:28 AM
queue
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by CaptCoolHand View Post
Hopefully it passes because the N.C. did a great job and it doesn’t suck.
We shall see... I'm not trusting till the final verbiage is available because it's negotiated by airline pilots who have a false sense of normalcy. Whether they acknowledge it or not, the are beaten down and already accustomed to low standards. Everyone around them (e.g. national ALPA and other pilots) breed a culture of unnecessary compromise. They already brushed me off when I mentioned some legalisms I wanted to see in the contract.

Too many people were too happy with the smoke & mirrors PEA which I consider to be worthless, since it always ends in arbitration (bribed by the company). 3A proves my point.

NO COMPROMISES.

This communique is for entertainment purposes only. It does not implicitly or explicitly acknowledge employment with any air carrier nor is any relationship implied. This communique does not represent the opinions or policies of ALPA or JB ALPA and does not represent the collective pilot group, ALPA, nor does it imply collective bargaining, advocacy, or workforce actions intended to disrupt operations.