Thread: AA Class Drops

OVBIII , 05-19-2018 06:01 AM
Gets Weekends Off
OVBIII
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Apr 2015
Quote: Seriously that's insane I'm about to be a new hire which is really great but should I be trying harder for delta? I have friends telling me they'll get me an interview no prob at delta but I like american bases so much better (I can drive) and I feel like American is more my style plus the retirements are ridiculous, thoughts? Is it really that bad with apa? and I kinda I figured in the next few years American would be getting closer to deltas contract in certain areas etc but if American is decades behind especially with Doug should we be looking elsewhere?...again I don't work for either so I don't know a whole lot just asking what the experienced folks think I'm sure others are interested in this topic as well, just thrilled to be leaving the regionals.
Mr. Obvious,

You need to take what we say on here with a bit of skepticism. When I say “we” I am implying the Royal “we”. While you will find some great information on the forums, it’s often a place where people can vent and offer suggestions on improvements.
No place is perfect. Personally, I am happy at AA. I have optimism that with a lot of the young blood arriving that we can make this next section 6 a good one.
One thing you must remember is a lot of these guys on here suffered through some bad times at AA, (Post 9/11, bankruptcy, and furloughs). Do not minimize their aggravation, they put their time in. And they are rightfully skeptical of our current leadership.
All that said, they are still here doing the J-O-B and doing it well. These guys can teach you a lot about AA, I know I have learned a lot from them.
Go with your gut, I hope to see you in AA indoc and not elsewhere.