Thread: UAL Mil for Mil
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 06:22 PM
bizzlepilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2017
Position: Swimming, or drowning, depends on the day.

Originally Posted by massgflight View Post
I would like to see if we can get sustained info & support for us soon to be retiring mil guys desiring to get on at UAL on this new thread.

Mil bubbas for Mil bubbas. I'm one. So much blubber gets injected into these forums. Just the facts please.

I'd like to get hired. 20 year fixed wing chump- current. Ready to get in the game. How many recs, how far out to publish, in house recs importance and how many needed? 100 hours in last 12 months still key? Pure helpful realism is great. I need a job and like United for domiciles and brand regardless of current events. Thanks all.
Just retired (actually on terminal at the moment) and start in June. I'd agree that the bro network is key. However, hit me up via PM with anything you need when you need it.

My facts: published 14 months prior to availability / 5 external recs, 7 internals / as far as I know 100 hours is still very necessary / I haven't heard definitively but I do think the recs help. The internals are done online, the externals I handed to my interviewer during the hr portion of the interview.