Old 05-21-2018, 08:34 AM
SEPfield
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2016

Originally Posted by randybratcher View Post
please send me all questions
I have a few questions

1. Are direct entry captains pilots?
I ask because the bonus memo stated “any pilot hired after the date would receive a 12k bonus, yet many direct entry captains were being denied their bonus. Seems confusing.

2. Who’s idea was it to make aqp training events a jeapordy event? Since the memo specifically stated that these failures would be PRIA reportable, I have to ask the follow up question.

3. Is the training department intentionally failing pilots with the knowledge that a training failure may make it more difficult for that pilot to move on from GoJet?

4. Who’s idea was it to ask for contract concessions during the recent pay rate negotiations?
During a time when the airline is already understaffed and about to enter into peak flying season this seems like a poor negotiating tactic.

5. How do you justify making the recent change to the reserve bidding system that makes a pilot required to work more short call reserves days than previously?
While I understand this is specifically addressed in the contract, this restriction has not been in place for the last 2+ years so could be considered a past practices violation. I would assume a competent management team would at least discuss that with the union.

6. Now the big question. If you are who you say you are, have things gotten so bad that you personally have to come on here and do the recruiting.

7. Have the senior pilots at this company finally realized that the junior pilots don’t care if the company closes all together? We will all get new jobs very quickly, many of us with bonuses and raises. It’s the senior people that will lose their bidding seniority and pay rates.

8. With many of the senior management types returning to the line, can we all safely assume that GoJet is on the chopping block for the Delta flying and they are trying to reestablish currency for their resumes?

I appreciate any response you can provide to these questions.

Thank you