View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 05:17 PM
queue
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by Bozo the pilot View Post
My point is that the open-minded voter is using more intellect than the emotional NO voter. I explained that, but you missed it.
Anger, frustration, and unrealistic entitlement are clouding your view Q.
Lets wait and see what the language states- Does that make any sense to you, or any hard NO guy?
Dont be the Emotion/Intellect person- Be the inverse Q.
I gotta go- Sleep well Q.

You really must learn to govern your emotions. You haven't presented any logical arguments beyond pure speculation. Who in their right mind would present the opposing party verification of your group's low morale to make them believe their weak offer will be accepted? Don't you see that you are simply being the voice of Tokyo Rose?

I realize that you must have extreme insecurities about your marketability as a professional pilot. This is why BJ hires so many unhireable pilots - they ALL talk just like you.

Are you too old? Are you too toxic to other airlines? Did you drink too much and get caught? Did you beat your wife too many times? Are you a brown-nosing CP or CP-in-training? There has to be some deeper underlying reason why your calculations make it too expensive for you to fight. You must have some kind of personal or professional weakness that makes you a liability to the team. Otherwise, you wouldn't be so quick to turn tail without fighting what a professional pilot is really worth.

This communique is for entertainment purposes only. It does not implicitly or explicitly acknowledge employment with any air carrier nor is any relationship implied. This communique does not represent the opinions or policies of ALPA or JB ALPA and does not represent the collective pilot group, ALPA, nor does it imply collective bargaining, advocacy, or workforce actions intended to disrupt operations.