Thread: Planesense
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 07:05 AM
ZippyNH
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2017

Originally Posted by Toonces View Post
If you’re listening to advice from
Zippy, keep in mind his experience at PS is 7 years+ removed from current reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really hope things have changed lots...some aspects have, but still, anybody making a choice should have their eyes wide open.
No company is perfect, some you must deal with unions and contracts, others with an individual owner/pilot.
Frankly it sounds like there has been some give and take at PS...for one I NEVER sat at an FBO....we were sent to a hotel upon arrival, or a couple hours...
Sure, waited in many FBO,s, but for scheduled trips.
For the right person with the right outlook, PS is a good option. The right option for the typical reader on a site focused on people who are trying to get to an airline ASAP, maybe not.

Just want people to be realistic in doing any job, cause if a person is hired, then finds it's not for them, the employee and the employer BOTH loose out.

Was flying a PC-12 a blast, yes, new and nearly new planes, with occasional grass strip in a turboprop, and a wide variety of airports and trips! Did I enjoy most of my time at PS? Sure. Was there a level of BS that gradually grew as the company grew? Yup.
Just want anybody making a choice to weight their options careful.