View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 10:35 PM
VIRotate
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2016

Originally Posted by TalkTurkey View Post
I heard a few things about CZ. Many of you will say I’m full of it but I hope I’m wrong for your sake. Heard Delta met with TSH and TSH wanted way too much to sell CZ off to Delta. No deal was made. Also heard that AA is done with CZ and wil soon transfer those jets to Envoy.
Well Delta just extended G7s contract 7 years and 9E was sooooo sure they were getting those birds. While it’s not saying much, CP is a much better run ship than GoJet so I’m not worried about Delta at all.

As for AA, yeah the planes will probably go to Envoy in the 2020s at some point. We will not lose one plane before that contract is up. Even by that point, we will probably have some contract with UA or something so it won’t matter. The guys who think AA will end our contract early are delusional.

As for th OP, welcome my friend. Hoping to see you on the line soon. The guys here are truly great to work with. As you can tell by our group on here, we just like to have fun. If you ever fly with BobbyLee, get to the gate 15 early and make sure you take all the frosted covered Oreos out of the snack basket. I warned you.