View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 05:33 PM
Flipadelphia
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2017

Originally Posted by StrykerB21 View Post
No. That doesn't change the fact that in the past six months Air Wisconsin has managed to net a whole 20 pilots. Endeavor has a line out the door and down the block. Air Wisconsin is struggling to fill classes and given the TA that was announced no one in management is interested in changing the status quo. For over a year we were losing 20, 30, 40 pilots a month without a single new hire class. We thought a lack of new hires would incentivize our management to provide a reasonable offer. We were wrong.

Were in a similar boat so I truly understand what you guys are going through. I just dont want new hires being blamed for lack of progress because there would be no progress anyway. Your opponents are in Denver 'poking the bear' Not the guys and gals walking in the door from a regional.
Nobody is blaming the new hires we are warning them of what a s show this place is. I want all new hires to fully know what they are getting into, what is indisputably the bottom of the barrel narrow body 121 operator. After exploring all their options if they truly think this is the only place that will take them I welcome them warmly, albeit I feel sorry for them. However, your comparison is apples to oranges and not valid.