Thread: Regular day
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 09:47 PM
injun21
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2016

Originally Posted by Blessed319 View Post
It's clear there are staffing issues, and the quality of life issues are legit. I would like to share some light on some of the good parts of air Wisconsin. I'm previous airline, back for another go. In 8 previous 121 hour flying years I called in sick twice total. Since coming to Air Wisconsin I have had my nanny quit without notice, I got severely sick from an illness I contacted doing volunteer work, pulled me off a trip when my sitter which happened to be my mom was rushed to the ER, and most recently very accommodating after I was rear ended by some moron before starting a trip. I am by definition living the through the year from hell, but this company has been more than gracious and professional towards me. I will say that I required no additional training, and followed their footprints set for me. There are a lot of issues that probably need correcting here, and the junior manning and other quality of life issues need to be addressed for the health of the pilot group, but there are some darn good people here, especially the folks in training and on the line.

This is some truth