View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 09:57 AM
Naviator
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2017

Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Are you in training / recruitment / management?

You need to manually set your status to GSW by going to the QuickTrade Main Menu, tapping on the Settings button (the gear icon in the lower right), tapping on your Name, and then tapping “Change Status” at the bottom. Switch it away from Automatic and select GSW and your aircraft type to override QuickTrade's automatic status detection. After making the change, you will have to tap on the refresh button on the main menu (sometimes twice).

When you initially look at the open time, you will see a blank list (because there is no GSW open time). To look at the OT in other bases, tap the View button in the lower right and toggle through the bases. When you pick something up, QuickTrade will create an RF 100 OUT email for you.

Unfortunately, QuickTrade is not able to know your training schedule, although it will show your OT trips that are on your HI1/HI2. I am working on a way to manually add your training schedule to the app.
Not training, recruitment, or management. But I think this post does answer my question. Thanks.