Thread: Omni vs Atlas
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 02:01 PM
4runner
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2009

Originally Posted by Davetastic View Post
I agree with most of what you said here with regard to the structure during the interview at Atlas. I didn't feel though when I interviewed that they were arrogant or smug. I did not interview at Omni so I can't speak to that at all. But one thing stick really sticks out about what you said that I think is so totally out of bounds and off the mark is the following:

If this were true, FILE A LAWSUIT! Otherwise it is slanderous and gives you zero credibility.

Also, if you haven't read any of the legal briefs between Atlas management and the union. pipe down. The legal process is a two way street. BOTH parties are engaged and complicit participants in the proceedings. The line pilots are stuck in the middle.
YOU feel that I’m out of bounds for them asking me if my foreign carrier could validate a PRIA??? I don’t care what YOU think, want or experienced. This is MY experience with both airlines. I don’t give a s$&t if my experience isn’t what you want it to be. You must be the pleasant gentleman that asked the question. Btw, slander is spoken, libel is written. It is neither if it occurred. They asked if my employer could verify “anything” with a condescending sneer. You must be management. Sorry that your pilot group is causing you so much grief.