Thread: Omni vs Atlas
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 06:52 PM
Davetastic
Ice-bagger

Joined APC: Sep 2014
Default You need to relax!!

Originally Posted by 4runner View Post
YOU feel that I’m out of bounds for them asking me if my foreign carrier could validate a PRIA???
^^^^^^^
Not out of bounds for a mere question like the above.

Out of bounds for this:

.....because they’re not white and American
How did you derive THIS from a PRIA question?

I don’t care what YOU think, want or experienced. This is MY experience with both airlines. I don’t give a s$&t if my experience isn’t what you want it to be. You must be the pleasant gentleman that asked the question. Btw, slander is spoken, libel is written. It is neither if it occurred. They asked if my employer could verify “anything” with a condescending sneer.
My my, aren't you a quick trigger..... are your feelings hurt because you didn't get the participation ribbon?.....awwwwwwwww.

And if you want to play semantics, I can do that: Your slanderous statement although written is the equivalent of a spoken statement as a result of something that you said on a web forum. Slander also happens to be a synonym of libel which in this case would not apply because you did not have your statement published, i.e., a magazine or periodical, therefore, it would still be considered slander.

Did you get the job? If not, have you considered that perhaps demeanor and attitude is a two way street?

Originally Posted by Elevation View Post
You must be management. Sorry that your pilot group is causing you so much grief
The pilot group is not the cause of the grief...it is the greedy company and union, leveraging legal tactics to delay contract implementation and spewing meaningless rhetoric. And I am not the only one that feels this way:

Originally Posted by Diesel8 View Post
Meanwhile our union has been assessing more money for this fight? To what end? At SAI we have had this ridiculous assessment for about 3 years. To what end? What have we seen out of it? More money taken from our meager pay as it is. End result - nothing, nada, squat!

Kalitta guys knew something that the rest of the 1224 doesn't. They got a whiff of the stink. Whatever happened to Local 747?

Once again the hard working people are stuck between labor management and company management.
And, uh....no. I'm not management. If I were, I would be counting my 66mil in tahiti!

Originally Posted by Elevation View Post

I wouldn’t read too much into whatever attitude you were given at the interview. Choose the job that fits you best. Good luck.
If I were you, I'd take some of this advice. These forums aren't a very nice place and judging from your comments toward me, I can see that you are a contributor.