Thread: ATL Stagnent?
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 08:30 AM
TheBlueBaron
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2013
Position: The right seat

Originally Posted by MadDog80 View Post
Nobody regrets not taking you crusty sour LASA whiners. Accept that your time is done and your airline is gone. Either apply somewhere else or grow up, accept it, and move on. Whining and complaining like a petulant baby on Skywest forums to people who had nothing to do with your pitiful airlines demise only makes us laugh our "arses" off at you while we take your airplanes and your flying. _l_
Originally Posted by MadDog80 View Post
I have nothing to do with what "MY" company does. I don't sit on the board and I don't make those decisions. I absolutely hate what happened to ASA and I feel alot of sympathy for their pilots. However, that ends when idiots like the poster above starts wishing ill will on us and our pilot group because they're bitter about what skywest mgmt did and skywest pilots had nothing to do with.
Glad you told us of your sympathy for the ASA pilots. Im sure the "crusty sour LASA whiners" can see it now. Especially the ones that accept that their "airline is gone." Classy.

Reading comprehension not you specialty I see. No ill will was wished upon your pilot group. Your boss chump? Yep, Ill be happy when the pilot shortage starts causing him difficulty covering flights. Just a matter of time.