View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 04:24 PM
benzoate
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2012

Originally Posted by hyperboy View Post
I agree with much that you post. Maybe they are in your shoes? Maybe they are in mine? Who knows? Nobody knows. I will say that many came here (knowing just as you and I did)..the lagging. Yet now they are saying don't come here and they don't plan on leaving.

Is it do as I say not as a do?
Sort of. The rhetoric on this board certainly does exceed its purpose but I still believe in the truth between the lines. My intentions are certainly not to insult you or anyone else but, rather, paint a very clear picture of what jetblue truly is. This cult like approach to running an airline is something potential candidates must be aware of. This is a company unlike any other, truly a marketing arm flying planes.

The very idea that we should celebrate the little victories(as gigity penned in her letter to the employees) strikes a cord. It suggests that we are unable to master the idea of a well run operation and therefore be pleased in the effort rather than the execution. This is the mentality driving the airline. Why would I invite or support someone with potential and options coming to jetblue?
I appreciate that you enjoy your job and the airline and please don’t take his commentary as suggesting anything else. This place is truly a cult in my eyes and history has repeatedly borne the end result.
My hope is that we are merged somewhere along the way so those who are here will not endure the furloughs many of us did in years past.