View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 05:40 PM
NightIP
Tuk er jerbs!

Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: B747 Left

Originally Posted by suddenimpact View Post
Hope your not on UB/FPL while posting here. How many merit badges do you have as Kirchner calls them? Your posting here is logged, so maybe you shouldn't be here for the benefit of our union local collectively. CK isn't smart enough, so maybe you could elevate some of our leadership..

I held five positions with this current administration until the FPL amendment that passed. Then I was removed immediately. I've held numerous chair positions and many other committee member positions, though I never ran for office. I have helped organize or attempted to organize four places to include a desertification of ALPA to join another here under IBT. Over 25 years of union volunteering.
I'm not on UB currently, but I will be next week in order to sit across from management in Purchase to work on the behalf of this pilot group. That, of course, also includes you. Thank you for your support, I guess.

By the way, the UB is on days on, which blew apart my pattern and cost me a fair amount of CRT. The idea that we're all banking "fat stacks" on UB is a downright fabrication.

Originally Posted by JonnyKnoxville View Post
Well, when I deal with the same guy’s obsessive behavior for over four years where the truth never seems to matter to him, at some point, taking the high road is no longer the right option.

If he has such a problem with me and my team leading our pilots then he should run for office.
Amen. It doesn't matter what he's done in the past; it matters what he's doing now. Thanks for your work.

Last edited by NightIP; 06-17-2018 at 05:53 PM.