View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 07:49 PM
DC8DRIVER
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2007
Position: 747

Originally Posted by suddenimpact View Post
Guess there was another conference call considering all the replies.
Hope your not on UB/FPL while posting here. How many merit badges do you have as Kirchner calls them? Your posting here is logged, so maybe you shouldn't be here for the benefit of our union local collectively. CK isn't smart enough, so maybe you could elevate some of our leadership..
I held five positions with this current administration until the FPL amendment that passed. Then I was removed immediately. I've held numerous chair positions and many other committee member positions, though I never ran for office. I have helped organize or attempted to organize four places to include a desertification of ALPA to join another here under IBT. Over 25 years of union volunteering
A current exco member was at that time on the retirement committee (jonnyknoxville). Made multiple postings here about it here, sabotaging it for the leadership. The company regarded it as negotiating in public and withdrew from any further talks despite what the ExCo and IBT Intl wanted. The ExCo, at the time, asked me to investigate and CK showed up as jonnyknoxville when tracking the posts to include secondary verification when he logged into the union site. You can go back to the posts listed in my previous post as a place to start.
As I was told from IBT International, not local 1224, it was a modified administrative 401k/pension mixed type of plan. Won't go into it much because it was shot down by knoxville's efforts giving the company an out. Supposedly, the company didn't care much until it showed up here as a topic. Personally, I told the ExCo that it would have been easier to subpoena APC for the info, but they didn't want to go that way then. Guess they were a little more economically driven then vs our current ExCo.
The data was that which is normally given to Teamsters Local from new members during indoc at that time. To include misspelled email addresses, names etc the nextgen servers had that tipped us off. Reverse tracking to the Nextgen databases which may be viewed as sketchy by the DOL seems to have a new light on them from the voluntary emails forwarded during that time. The ExCo at that time didn't seem interested in pursuing unlike how our current ExCo willing to make false charges at a drop of a hat.
I myself, considering what happened, don't have a problem with talking to the DOL. Especially after a failed attempt by our ExCo to burn me for similar accusations after the FPL passage.
I'm all for new ideas, but most folks don't know their ideas are not new. Just new to themselves. We've been fighting the RLA for about eighty years and we seem to repeat the same errors.
Give me an idea that hasn't been done or an old one with a new twist to it.
At least you are not on UB/FPL responding to this. Kudos.
See the earlier post. We are in mid repeat mode now.
My facts are pretty strait, just couldn't get anyone willing to burn you sorry excuse of a human by the ExCo. Something our current leadership is willing to do without proof or cause to extend their agenda judging from the FPL amendment election investigations that netted 0 convictions.
Whats this current exco's mantra, "screw the 1224 bylaws and constitution!"
Don't you have some FA's to harass or negotiations study to do?
I've known some pretty paranoid folks in my time, but REALLY? "Reverse tracking to the Nextgen databases which may be viewed as sketchy by the DOL" ??

What are you, Jason Bourne?