View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 05:25 AM
Han Solo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2013
Position: Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy

Originally Posted by Aero1900 View Post
We need to get some more Delta guys on this thread so they can tell us what's truly professional. Let them set the standard we can all look up to.
Those Beats headphones look awesome over the top of our hats, I don't see why we're not required to wear them.

Originally Posted by LRSRanger View Post
I'm not a 121 guy yet, but I've been known to walk through the terminal with headphones on connected to nothing just because I don't want someone to try talking to me... In my case I just want to hear nothing.
I have the male equivalent of a condition known as resting b$tch face; works wonders for keeping passengers from asking questions they could answer themselves if they looked at the sign directly above my head. Also keeps all those pesky women away when out at the bar.

I don't know any of the people posting here but my thought is you'd better be perfect if you're going to criticize somebody else's appearance. Unless you're fit'n'trim, have a high gloss on your shoes, a bright white starched and pressed shirt, and a big smile on your face when walking through the terminal it'd probably be better to have a nice warm cup of you-know-what than pass judgement on what others are doing.