View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 02:18 PM
Davetastic
Ice-bagger

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by DC8DRIVER View Post
What? Are you the only person that can express their views on these message boards?

You talk the talk but you don't walk the walk. You say that you support the union, but:
1. Your constant public criticism of the union undermines unity and plants the seeds of division in our group.
Your constant bashing and criticism of union dues paying members that have a differing opinion as to the union political message is contradictory to your message of unity. If you want someone to march to your tune but yet ehy seem reluctant to join, perhaps you should change what you are playing hmmm?

2. Your continued propagation of exaggerations like "data theft" on these boards is just the sort of thing that management loves to harvest as they rub their hands together in glee at the sight of union members accusing each other of misdeeds.
I did not propagate the "data theft" incident. I mentioned it in passing in a previous post but I was most certainly not the one whom originated the idea nor was I the only one to inquire about it. But I should point out that to conjure up the idea that "management rub their hands together in glee" is nothing short of paranoia! LMFAO!!!

3. Your constant promotion of just how "not bad" (good) life at Atlas is assists in the company recruitment efforts. There is virtually not a negative post by someone else that will not generate a contrary post from you arguing that things at Atlas aren't as bad as the poster says they are. People have their own opinions, yet you tell them that their opinions are wrong.
I have never said that an opinion is wrong. I just offer my perspective. And to ALL reading....there is nothing wrong with life not being that bad at Atlas. Life is a matter of perspective but it doesn't and shouldn't be equated with not wanting or working for a better contract! And to say that my opinion "assists" in company recruitment efforts is far reaching to say the least. Man...keep it up....you are looking worse the more you write.

4. Instead of privately disagreeing with the union tactics, you publicly flaunt them over and over and over for all the world to see. This erodes unity and supports the company agenda of weakening the union.

You are such a hypocrite! You "flaunt" your position but tell me to be quiet?! I will not. But seriously, if you or any other union officer were to approach me in private and demonstrate the seriousness and/or magnitude of your claim that my opinion is a detriment to our cause then why have I not heard from you?

5. You are right that the company uses these boards. In the JC declaration letter used in one of the lawsuits, direct responses to your posts were used against the pilot group.
I DONT think the company uses these boards and there has been no evidence to support your claim. NO PROOF!! Show me the proof! If you have no proof....5TFU! To quote Knox, "No substance, just baseless claims...more lies".

Now, you have the right to say whatever you want on these boards, whether it's true or not. But don't think that when you say that you "support the union" that you won't be called out for lying because your words here have done much more harm than good for our cause.
As do you....have the right to say whatever you want no matter the nonsense...but I have never lied!! I just offer my perspective and opinion and call out the BS that you and others spew...in the interest of dampening the hysteria, hyperbole and histrionics.

You keep slamming me but you and I agree on most things so why do you persist in making me your favorite target? No matter. Don't answer...I don't care about your online persona. You are "fake news".

I fly the contract + I pay dues + I volunteer = I support the union.