View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 08:00 AM
Boats and Hos
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2017
Default Reserve

May was pretty good with FLICA but June was back in the red which I do not understand at all. I think FLICA is manipulated which is not the purpose of FLICA. In other words, it should always be green with spots of red. Yes, a lot of crew are sitting on reserve and it is very frustrating. What good are the pay rates if you don't get to fly, drop, trade, pick up etc...New York is also very expensive and the transportation provided is not that great. What happened to the Lyft account coming?

As far as what is going on, without any announcement(s); I believe there will be a merger/buyout. It will most possibly be Republic since apparently the Compass/Go Jet deal fell through although no one is really sure. The other possible idea, and this will sound really crazy, is to fold EDV into DL and have three regionals, not wholly owned, that way. I do not think the mother ship wants to own their regionals.

We shall see. I have seen some crazy things in this business and nothing surprises me anymore. I also found the announcement of turning AUS into a mini hub. VIA Air is probably none too happy.