View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 08:31 AM
Avrogod
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2018

Originally Posted by Punkah Louvre View Post
They do.
There are a number of 200 LCAs who were in the process of moving over to the 900 that have been moved back to the deuce for a few months to help cover the bump.
More of a problem is CKS. We have folks coming out of OE and sitting around on RSV and not flying nearly enough.
There is a proposal for 'Green Lines' -like FA's have, with your first month or two being awarded a normal line, then back on reserve (or; perhaps when things shake out, another line)
This takes some Union involvement, and planning, obviously. But it has been proposed.
I realize its hard to hear, but try to relax, study and enjoy the time off with Delta travel bennys.

One thing I recommend to all low time/RSV FOs is to jump seat. Ride along, follow along. The schoolhouse will arrange additional FAM rides, all you have to do is ask.
Best
PL

Don't expect the union to sign off on "green lines" as they completely ignore seniority. Rep told me that they proposed that the company can displace a lineholder off their trip, with pay, and give it to a guy that needs CKS but the company chooses not to.