View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 08:56 PM
BizJet
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2016

Originally Posted by I miss my dog View Post
Mine was a year ago but I went 3weeks after start date. That was fun getting all the eLMS done since I didn’t even have a computer the first 2 weeks. Looking back I’m glad to have gotten it all out of the way in the first 7 months. Make the best of OKC because it’s a long haul from start to finish. Things get much better after the first year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No complaints so far. Been doing a fair amount of OJT and now have my own assignments.

I've been lucky. Got my computer on the first day. Once I got my badge, a few days later, I locked myself in my office and hammered out a good chuck of the 101 eLMS courses.

I thought Airline Indoc was drinking from a fire hose. I've read, watched and done so much in the last three months that it feels like a blur. I think I finally have something down and I'll get a nasty gram from Airman Records saying "Hey dummy you forgot XYZ". LOL. My trainer says it's 5 years before you feel like you understand enough to be comfortable. It's interesting most days. I may start off doing a SIC or Mil Comp, go to a RVSM manual and finish my day reading about Approving Aerobatic Boxes for an airshow with my trainer.