View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 02:13 PM
KTM Rider
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2014

Originally Posted by Jetlife View Post
Yea, they spend all that money in fatigue mitigation software only to not use it. Who knew that a computer couldn’t optimize the max duty 2500 different human beings could do, every single day effectively. The narrative needs to be fixed. Management always looks at it from the max they can get out of the pilots. No consideration to QOL at all. Management could set the benchmark on how the pilot group is treated on the road but why do that when most will just fly tired, exhausted and unsafe, and a large portion of pilots have never fatigued. Those are more NJASAP facts that FLYLOW22 will ignore...

I love the guardrail analogy, it’s spot on. I think management has too much ammo to support their practices. FLYLOW22 is an extender, as are a host of other pilots. I forgot the number of pilots that have never fatigued but it’s staggering. You throw rollers on the car and it can ride the guardrail all day everyday.

Last count June 15th, 2440 pilots on property and shrinking. FlyLow needs to up his up his sales pitch. 10 to 12 pilots leaving NetJets per month on avg.