Old 06-25-2018, 07:52 PM
mikey1029
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2017

Originally Posted by PotatoChip View Post
Everything about this post says “not my fault” and reeks of arrogance. Further, the grammar is horrendous.
You state “I’m not trying to insult anyone” and then immediately insult people!! You make wild assumptions that people people at regionals are “settlers” and they don’t like “achieving great heights”. Can you be more belittling and naive??
Look, I'm sorry if you are taking it like that. But I'm just trying to state what I want and where I want to be. And give a perspective about myself. I wasn't insulting anyone by the way. Who said settling is bad? Who said not achieving great heights is bad? You are assuming it's an insult. I said some people don't want that and that's totally fine.
And I'm sorry my grammar was not up to par. I just wrote it like I was talking to someone.
Look, I'm not trying to fight with anyone or insult anyone. Please don't take offense.
We're all in the same group and in or pursuing the same profession. I'm just trying to look for career advice and look up to the elders of the group.
Once again I'm sorry if you took offense, was not my intention.