Thread: Scope
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 11:22 AM
Bozo the pilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2013

Originally Posted by Bluedriver View Post
You have me EXTREMELY confused with someone else if you think I don't understand the difference between FFD and codesharing. Basically everything you just said is either completely false or you can't follow a complex debate or you are intentionally misdirecting.

Either way, I think you and I have reached an impasse. I'm going to engage others as I see fit and you should add intelligent context, when able.

This whole "BD doesn't understand the topic of debate" is way, way beneath you.

I could try and give you the benefit of the doubt and understand that maybe some of the subtle context and background knowledge of the debate are simply escaping you, but I don't think that is the case. As evidenced by you continuing to avoid answering the hard questions.
Im not avoiding anything BD. The discussion was about the good and bad of Codesharing. You seemed to want it banned from existence and I simply explained that it was necessary and when checked, leads to our growth (Btw, you never did address the JAX-HNL point) So point a finger your way as well. You then went off on tangents about Hayes' decision making.
But lets continue the debate, and keep it on the TA and not some conjecture about B6s future plans.
We have no control over the direction they take, all we can do is get the best deal available. Is this it?
No one is sure.