Old 06-29-2018, 11:33 AM
Fly Dog
Line Holder

Joined APC: Oct 2014

Originally Posted by OtherGuy View Post
Once upon a time, NetJets was a military friendly employer. Those days are long past and there is a concerted effort by both Adam Johnson (CEO) and Alan Bobo (DO) to target members of the Guard and Reserve. Bobo has openly and proudly stated that active members of the reserve components present a burden (his word) to the company. He has continuously challenged crew members on their military duty. Now, they have gone as far as to terminate the employment of a pilot who exceeded the USERRA limit of five years of cumulative service. There is no mandatory requirement to terminate but there are also no guarantees that an employee will be retained. I cannot think of another example by a company that has done this. It is unthinkable that one would.

Adam Johnson and Alan Bobo never wore the uniform, ever. They cannot imagine the hardships reserve component military personnel endure to serve this country while maintaining a civilian career. It often times requires additional time away from family to include lengthy deployments to combat zones. It is a challenge that both simply disregard. Its effing disgusting.

For a multitude of reasons, I would never recommend this company to anyone. This is simply another example of the leadership style of these two people. They are actively dismantling this once proud company.

If you are military, make your voice known. Make sure others know and if a fellow military member is considering NetJets, tell them to pass.

I personally know several reservists with Flexjet. This hasn’t been a problem with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk