View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 02:51 AM
suddenimpact
Banned

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by atpcliff View Post
Looks like 1224 forums are open for posting...
It is true. At the moment, the Atlas forums are getting some postings thru at Atlas 1224. Mostly due to the 1224 whole group moderators approving them and they have limited resources to due so.

The Atlas ExCo 1224 removed their moderators that approved posts for the membership. Until just recently, posts four months down the line are getting approved, not to include the posts during the gap. Probably solely via the 1224 whole group union moderators. So posting may be yanked at any given moment as the Atlas ExCo tries to squelch the membership again.

I have more info on this, but I thought I would save it until they pull membership access again.

It is obvious to see why the Atlas facebook page is the happening place referenced by the others above. They control what is published and all of the moderators are disciples of Kirchner and/or Griffith.

__________________________________________________ ____________

I have to agree, we don't know the details of this agreement at all. Knowing Kirchner's history, I would prefer to keep my wallet in sight. If Southern is brought up to our level, then it definitely would help us in a later amalgamated merger.