Thread: Scope
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 09:22 AM
BeatNavy
Covfefe

Joined APC: Jun 2015

Originally Posted by hyperboy View Post
I guess you misunderstood me. All that goes for all Pilots. Union meetings at JetBlue are so badly attended, yet so informative at least in BOS. Its called accountablity, this is where it starts.

If you like what you see that would fall in line with the surveys .I disagree that is a blanket statement. BOS REPs are responsible to BOS pilots..if not you are recalled. IMHO they are doing an outstanding job.

We will know on July 27th if that is true. Until now it is all speculation. Does not matter what they voted.......We all get a vote. That is what matters. My Reps have explained their vote and I am fine with their explanation.The vote on the contract was really 9-3. The two Reps in LGB voted No because of the implementation. They explained that in an email to their pilots.
Agree, except for the bolded part. The vote was 7-5, no matter how you spin it. The 2 LGB Reps could have voted yes and still said they don’t like the implementation. I know what their email said. But they voted no. 7-5. As Pat just said in his email, it’s a binary vote. Yes or no. Not a “No, but...”