View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 06:34 PM
AirBear
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2017
Position: Retired NJA & AA

And today I read a NetJets pilot with a 680 type got cold-called by a Jet Linx recruiter. They probably didn't realize he flew for NetJets, I would guess they're just going off an FAA database. A Captain at NetJets working 18 days per month vs. the standard 7/7 schedule will make over $200K/year. And all days off are guarantied.

I can see where Jet Linx might be attractive to someone already living in a base since they won't spend as many nights away from home and don't have to spend a lot of time riding in airliners.

Originally Posted by Cwils36 View Post
They can’t use contract guys since they are 135 and have short notice trips. JL is a good gig, they will work you really really hard but the pay is above average with some overtime incentives and the benefits are better then most 135 companies. I almost jumped ship to join them about 3 months ago but it just wasn’t a good time since I had started my current job a few months before and I didn’t want to burn that bridge.

The HOU operation is booming right now BTW, they’ve grown to almost 15 airplanes within 2 years and they aren’t slowing down apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk